1. Information We Collect
We collect the following information which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Name, address and phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Internet Protocol address;
- Age and Gender;
- Preferences and settings for the home page and other pages on our site, preferences for time-zone, language, etc;
- URL of the last page visited before visiting our website;
- Your browsing pattern, search history, links clicked, services viewed, features used to view services, the duration of such views, etc.;
- Information received through peer-to-peer electronic communication (Examples: Telephonic conversation, emails, online chat, etc.);
- User Content and/or any specific Online interaction (Examples: Testimonials, and feedbacks);
In addition to the above, we may conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our Sites to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with our website, the products and Services offered, and so forth. We also collect information on browsing behavior, pages viewed, and other information required for analytics purposes.
We may, in our absolute discretion, suspend/hold our services where the KYC requirements are incomplete or incorrect. The User will not hold us liable for such incidents.
2. Collection of information
CERF is committed to providing the best possible experience to its users. Consequently, we collect information from Users at different points on our Sites in order to give the best optimized Services to our Users, according to their needs.
Your personal information is collected from you when you perform certain tasks, such as:
- Posting a testimonial or sending an email to us (such as your name and email address).
- Filling out a self-assessment or take a self-test.
- Subscribing to a publication or newsletter.
- Registering to be listed in our database.
3. Usage of Information
Personal information received by us is primarily used to meet your requests with regard to our Services and for allied purposes.
CERF may use information for further purposes:
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our Sites, inform you of new features on our Sites, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
- To personalize the service we provide to you, tailor your experience to your interests;
- To send you e-mails and e-newsletters via direct messaging or other communications about our Services, if you have subscribed to receive this information;
- To audit compliance with our policies and statutory obligations; and
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
Additionally, we may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your express consent. In every event that we share your information with any third party, we ensure to the best of our efforts that your personal data is handled with securely without any danger of leakage or breach
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
5. Disclosure Policy
We disclose your personal information in the manner below.
- Staff and Employees: We will share your personal information with our staff member(s) and employees for the purpose of providing Services;
- Third Party: We share information with third parties only when needed to deliver to you products or Services that you request. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about you and your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party websites, the third party may collect information about you at their Website/application. The third party may have its own privacy policies that differ from ours. We encourage you to read such posted privacy statement(s) whenever interacting with any website you visit. However, we ensure to the best of our efforts protection of your data and that your personal data is handled with securely without any danger of leakage or breach.
- Except as set forth above, we will not transfer your personal information to an unrelated third party without your consent.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-Personal Information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on hypertext link. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Analytics information: We use third party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage treads for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information from other users to identify any particular individual user.
- Log files: Like most, our server uses log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information contained in user profiles.
- Device identifiers: When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers". Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by _________. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Services and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Services may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Services;
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems; and
- automatically update the software application, if any, on your device.
6. How and why we share your information:
We shall not rent or sell your information to third parties outside CERF without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that CERF is a part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Services (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see the User Content.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Services, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Services, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
What happens in the event of a change of control with respect to CERF:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or summons) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your express consent. In every event that we share your information with any third party, we ensure to the best of our efforts that your personal data is handled with securely without any danger of leakage or breach.
7. Children's privacy:
CERF does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child below the age of 18, please contact us. Upon receipt of information that a user is below the age of 18, we shall after due verification, promptly delete the concerned account and any related information.
8. Your Options- Choice/Opt-out
Our users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out/unsubscribe' from receiving certain offers and emails, SMS and calls from us.
Users, who no longer wish to receive any communication from us, may opt-out of receiving these communications by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data Retention and Erasure
- Please note that if you request for the erasure of your Personal Information; We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
- We may retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations and reasons of public interests. For example, we may keep some of your information for legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Sites, even after your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain copies of Personal Information to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
10. Other web sites and services:
11. Your Rights:
GDPR has provided the following rights to customers who are residents of countries who are members of the European Union:
- Right to information - including contact details to the Data Protection Officer of CERF, the purposes for processing user information and the rights of the user.
- Right to access the Purchase Information that are processed by CERF
- Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”) - this includes the right of the user to have all personal data to be erased from the records of the data controller.
- Right to rectification of Information that is processed by CERF
- Right to restriction of processing personal data
- Right to data portability of the Purchase Information supplied to CERF by the user.
- Right to object (opt-out) to processing Sensitive Personal Data (unless CERF otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
In the event you delete the account, we will not store your data beyond the period where it is required for us.
12. How to contact us:
- Identification of the information provided by you;
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
By continuing to use the Sites/Website after the updated Terms have been published, you affirm your agreement to the Updated Terms.
14. Security Policy:
We use reasonable security measures to protect the personally identifiable data of our users. Our servers are encrypted and stored safely. Your information is only shared with those people for whom it is absolutely essential to access such information, and no one else.
However, please note that we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of user information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of the user’s information at any time.
Phishing is a term used to describe a type of Internet scam in which inauthentic emails that appear to be coming from a legitimate source are sent in an attempt to trick you into providing confidential information. These emails usually invoke a sense of urgency and often imply that your account is about to be closed unless immediate action is taken. They will often ask you to click on a link that leads you to a webpage that simulates that of the legitimate source, but is really a page specially designed to get you to input your confidential information such as account number, password, or credit card number. The thieves then use that information to commit fraud and identity theft against you.
Please know that CERF takes the privacy of our users very seriously. We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we may use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, please contact us at email@example.com If you have any additional questions about the security at our Service, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Disputes And Jurisdiction
By signing up for - Manifestation Decoded: The Real Secret behind ‘THE SECRET’ - by Shreans Daga, you are hereby accepting to sign up for monthly emailers/important updates/information from PSSM Global, Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement Global Academy and Shreans Daga Foundation. Your data is safe and our organizations hereby declare to not sell your data to third-party apps. However, your data, like your name, email or your phone number will be used only for the purpose of necessary digital operations.